miércoles, 18 de junio de 2014

Technology Story Activity

We were at school by Saturday because we had to stay at detention, boring. I stayed with 2 friends, Park and Oyarce. As it is said in the detention paper, we had to come with the uniform N°1. We arrived at 9 am so tired and I was very thirsty because I didn't drank nothing for breakfast. So before going to the class I went to the drinking machine so I could buy a coke and I asked Jungi to come with me. I took out $1000 bill from my pocket and I entered it to the machine and pressed the coke button, wich costed $600. I took the coke but the machine didn't gave me the change. I started to press the change button but nothing happened. I was very mad while Jungi was laughing. So I realized the machine swallowed my change, so I started to walk up the stairs with Park to the class where Carlitos was waiting for us and Mr. Marcelo too. Well, at the end of the day I didn't drank nothing because every moment I saw the coke I remembered the stupid machine, so bad.

(N° of words: 192)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario