viernes, 24 de octubre de 2014

Letter related to sports

October 23th, 2014,

Dear Steven,

The reason I'm writing to you is because 3 days ago, playing football, I suffered a fracture in my ankle when in a corner I jumped to hit the ball. I scored the goal, but when I fell to the ground unfortunately It happened what I recently told you.

Now I'm in a treatment in the hospital. the doctor said that I have to take a special treatment because we're not kids any more, we're close to the 30's, and because of that my bones are weaker and the don't regenerate as fast as a little boy. About my treatment I must go every day for 3 or 4 weeks to the chiropractor to do lots of exercises as putting my foot on hot water, apply magnetic resonance, etc. and to finish, I will be 3 months out!

I hope we can see each other soon so I can tell you more details.

Regards,
Bruce.

(Number of words: 155)


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario